Juvenile Justice Online (JJO) is a service for School Resource Officers with the goal of training you with the cutting edge investigative methods for Juvenile High Tech Crimes. Once a juvenile offenders has been identified you can provide an alternative to adjudication. On the system your role is called a "Diversion Agent".
The system provides you with two main functions:
1. Provides an Online Learning Management System for you to receive Training/Webinars from the experts in Several Fields.
The Training will be specific for your Role as a School Resource Officer. Examples are:
- How to use the Juvenile Justice Online System
- Patrol Officer Response to Internet crime
- Sexting Investigations
- Investigating Bullying
- Social Media/Mobile Applications Investigations
2. Secondly, You can use the FREE Case management tool to administrate Juvenile "Diversions".
This is how it works: